Artemis HospitalSeptember 24, 2023
Godrej Memorial HospitalSeptember 25, 2023
- Jaslok Hospital is one of the nation’s first multi-specialty tertiary care hospitals.
- There are about 35 recognized specializations. 140 fully qualified resident doctors have been added to the initial 50 consultants, bringing the total to about 265.
- Additionally, Jaslok draws a good number of patients from abroad.
- In conjunction with other institutions in India and internationally, Jaslok Hospital is currently engaged in research efforts in several sectors.
- Jaslok Hospital Mumbai has ranked 2nd in Mumbai and in the West Zone and 6th in India in the most recent health survey on Top Specialty Hospitals in India.
15, Dr. G.Deshmukh Marg, Pedder Road, Near Mahalakshmi Temple
- Distance: 18 Kms
- Duration: 32Mins
- Airport name – Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport
- Distance: 3 Kms
- Duration: 13 Mins
- Railway Station name – Mumbai Central