Godrej Memorial HospitalSeptember 25, 2023
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital in Mumbai, one of the most cutting-edge multi-specialty tertiary care hospitals, was founded by the Reliance Group of Industries in 2008.
- This hospital provides cutting-edge, noninvasive care for a variety of malignancies and other potentially crippling illnesses without causing damage to neighboring healthy tissue or requiring the use of traditional surgery.
- Kokilaben Hospital has set up 18 sophisticated cancer care centers, and over 6,500 complex cancer surgeries have been performed in the hospital with excellent outcomes.
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital has a team of experts of doctors, nurses, therapists, and staff who are committed to providing safe, quality, and cost-effective care to all, maximizing potential and exceeding expectations.
- Kokilaben Hospital Andheri has ranked No. 1 Multi-specialty hospital in Mumbai and Western India, for the 7th time in a row.
Rao Saheb, Achutrao Patwardhan Marg, Four Bungalows, Lokhandwala Complex Road15, Dr. G.Deshmukh Marg, Pedder Road, Near Mahalakshmi Temple
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport
- Distance: 8 Km
- Duration: 30 Mins
- Andheri Railway Station
- Distance: 7 Km
- Duration: 25 Mins